It is our 5th year for this event. Each year brings new ideas but our mantra remains the same: The right food yields optimal wellness. It’s true, 75% of fitness is nutrition. Exercise alone will not get you there. We do these challenges to demonstrate what an important and impactful role that nutrition plays in everybody’s lives.
Past results have been truly remarkable. Folks have lost significant body fat during the six weeks of the challenge while gaining muscle mass and improving their performance in the gym (and in life!).
We have a great body of nutritional knowledge at CrossFit 7220 and we’ll be here every step of the way to help, encourage and cheer you on!
- The challenge will run six weeks from October 3rd through November 13th.
- We will host a victory party on Friday November 18th to celebrate, announce winners and award prizes.
- Don’t miss the orientation on Friday, September 30th at 6:30. We’ll go over every aspect of the challenge and hear success stories from past participants.
- You needn’t be a CrossFit member to participate. We want everybody in this community to know how life changing proper nutrition can be.
Here is what to do next:
- The event fee is $50 and includes two body composition scans (one heckuva deal). Register now by going to the WOD Schedule then click on any one of the Nutrition Challenge days and get signed up. (If you don’t already have an account on our site, click Log In to get started.)
- Once you have signed up, we will send you information on getting your initial DEXA body composition scan done by our partners in Kinesiology at UW.
- Get the September 30th kickoff event on your calendar.
If you have any questions whatsoever, ask any trainer in the gym or send us an email at email@example.com. And, by all means give us a call at (307) 460-3024.
Be sure to read this Flexible Dieting Information which contains calculations to determine your optimal macronutrient and caloric intake.
Macro Calculator: FlexDiet_Macro Calculator