Please read CrossFit 7220’s policies and procedures for the safety and protection of your child and the efficacy of their CrossFit class experience.
1. A waiver, signed by a parent or legal guardian, is required for each child before he or she is allowed to participate in a class.
2. Walk young children inside the building for the start of the class and come inside the building to pick your child up promptly when class ends. Unless pre-arranged, children are only allowed to go home with the person who drops them off.
3. Notify a trainer if you see anyone in the parking lot or gym who does not belong there.
4. Ensure your child has a bottle of water with their name on it.
5. Ensure your children are wearing clothes appropriate for running, jumping, rolling, pulling, swinging, climbing, crawling, throwing, and being upside down.
6. Pre-school participants (Snowys) must have a parent or guardian present throughout the class to assist with toileting or behavior problems. Parents need not stay with children 6 and up, but are welcome to watch. If you choose to stay, please refrain from coaching your child. Adults are not allowed to workout while CFK classes are in session.
7. Allergies: We will not be providing food without advanced notification, but we are not a nut-free facility. If your child has an allergy where a reaction may require administration of an epi-pen, a parent/guardian must be present during the class even if the child is 6 or older.
8. Disciplinary policy: first warning: free of consequence, second warning: sit out the first two minutes of the game, third warning: go to the parent (or phone parent to pickup if not present).
9. Siblings or other children who are not attending class must sit with an adult and stay off all equipment. Children are not allowed in the gym during adult classes.
10. Finally, please make the trainer aware of any special needs for your children that may facilitate their individual safety, learning, and growth (i.e., medications, illness, physical/mental limitations, injury, sports, etc.).