If you participated in the challenge and made changes, even small ones, then you are a winner! We hope you’ll continue down a path that leads to better fitness and health!
Thank you, again, Derek and Marci Smith and the UW Kinesiology Department for making pre/post Dexa Scan’s possible!
- We had 168 participants. 119 completed the challenge.
- Total body weight reduction was 457 pounds!
- Total loss in body fat= 233%
- Total loss in waist circumference 397 cm!
- 84 pounds of lean muscle mass was added
Why DO we want lean mass?
- battles obesity
- increases metabolism so you burn more calories even while doing nothing!
- helps battle disease
- contributes to strong bones
- prevents insulin resistance (Type II Diabetes)
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP FINISHERS!
Top Body Fat Reduction:
Top Weight Loss
Top waist circumference reductions:
Top Lean Mass Gains: